BA Philosophy (distinction), Birkbeck College, supervisor Prof. Anthony Price.
MA in Political, Legal and Economic Philosophy (distinction), University of Bern, Switzerland, supervisor Dr. Dominic Roser.
BPhil, University of Oxford, supervised by Prof. Terry Irwin.
current: AHRC-funded PhD in Ancient Philosophy, University of St Andrews, supervisor Prof. Sarah Broadie.
British Society for the History of Philosophy Graduate Essay Prize (2018).
Cyril Joad Award for outstanding performance in BA finals (2012).
Her full academic cv can be found here.
“Aristotle on concepts and first principles’:
- NAAP, Nottingham, March 2018
- De Roos van Culemborg, January 2018
“Aristotle’s nous: a purely potential actuality”:
- Postgraduate Session of the Joint Session of the Aristotelian Society and the Mind Association, Edinburgh, 2017
‘Function as Essences: An Aristotelian Analysis of Aesthetic Artefacts‘:
- Aristotelian Themes in Methaphysics Conference, Bogazici University, Istanbul
- European Society in Aesthetics Conference 2016, Barcelona
- 2nd British Society in Aesthetics Postgraduate Conference, Southampton
- 3rd Women in Philosophy Conference, VU, Amsterdam
‘An Eternal Part of the Body? Spinoza on Human Existence Beyond Life and Death‘:
- Life and Death in Early Modern Philosophy Conference, London 2016
- 6th Scottish Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy, University of St. Andrews
- 15th Bucharest-Princeton Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy
- 6th Princeton-Penn-Columbia Graduate Conference in Early Modern Philosophy
- 1st Collegium Spinozanum, University of Groningen (to listen press play):